- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EU: 'End of American-led' World and Rise of China 'Happening Before Our Eyes'
- Memorial Day: American Legion Shares How Veterans Brightened Lives in the Coronavirus Era
- Pelosi on Mail-In Ballot Push: ‘We’re Now calling It Voting at Home’
- Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Questions Whether Worship Is Essential
- Twitter Verification Purge Targets Mediaite Journalist Who Reported on Obama Spying
Tag Archives: British Firemen
When 41-year old Simon Burgess had an epileptic seizure and fell into a shallow pond of water in Gosport, Hampshire, the rescue workers who arrived promptly on the scene stood by and did nothing. Even though they could see Mr. Burgess’s body floating less than 20-feet from the bank, these bureaucratic wimps watched passively while the lifeless form of Mr. Burgess drifted in front of them. Continue reading →