- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Video: Gretchen Whitmer Violates Own Social Distancing Order During Protest, Chants 'Hands Up Don't Shoot'
- Gretchen Whitmer: I 'Understand' the 'Defund Police' Sentiment
- Donald Trump: Radical Left Wants to 'Defund the Police'
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Counter-Terror Expert: Feds Unaware of Antifa, Black Lives Matter Communist Connections, Objectives
Tag Archives: British Embassy
Apparently, if you’re a British diplomat serving in the United States and feeling a bit overshadowed by your bigger and better ally, you simply bake a creepy cake celebrating the destruction of your hated friend’s capitol building and then tweet a commemorative photograph of this governmental goodie to all and sundry. Just a little Monty Python humor to shore-up those flagging members of the British diplomatic corps. Nudge-Nudge, Wink-Wink. Continue reading →