- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Pence: Only Thing Standing Between America and Agenda of Far Left Is 4 More Years of President Donald Trump
- President Trump Commutes Roger Stone's Prison Sentence
- Trump Promises 'Road to Citizenship' for DACA Illegal Aliens
- Dr. Robert Epstein: Google Will Shift 10% of Voters to Make Trump a 'Blip in History'
- Charles Hurt: The Unbearable White Privilege of Joe Biden
Tag Archives: Brendan Eich
It’s time for us Conservatives to do a little language manipulation, a little deconstruction and a little reconstruction of the crucial linguistic elements employed in our political public discourse. My gosh, The Collective has been engaged in this clever type of word-smithing for decades now, leaving us naive folks here on the Right to furiously bat away at each and every politically corrupted syllable and phrase.
Remember, language shapes the context of any argument. And over the years, the Left has successfully prostituted words in service to The Collective, effectively turning the English language into its camp-following whore. Continue reading →
For failing to be assimilated into the Totalitarian Tolerance Cube by his refusal to drop to his knees and suck the cock of the golden gay marriage idol, Brendan Eich was dragged before the Inquisition of Quisling Corporate Sycophants and found guilty of daring to politically express an opposing opinion. His heresy was further compounded, when under interrogation, he refused to recant his belief in traditional marriage and rejected the pressure placed on him to change his personal and political viewpoint. Within days of accepting the CEO position, the creator/inventor of Java Script was forced out by the very organization he helped to found.
Hopefully, Brendan Eich is now seeking the advice of counsel and weighing his prospects of winning an employment discrimination lawsuit against his erstwhile employer. And based on California employment law, his prospects of successfully suing Mozilla are quite good. Continue reading →