- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- RNC Chair: GOP Base Will ‘Walk Away’ in Midterms If Border Wall Is Not Built
- Judge Who Blocked Trump’s Sanctuary City Order Raised $200,000 for Obama
- Report: Trump to Start Amerexit from NAFTA
- Ann Coulter: Not Building the Wall Is a Government Shutdown
- U.S. Navy Destroyer Fires Warning as Iranian Attack Boat Closes to 1,000 Yds
Tag Archives: Breitbart
Hate to break it to you, gals and guys, but you’ll have to do more than just mozy on down to the polling station every four years to elect the next savior du jour if you want to take back America. Conservatives deserted the cultural playing field decades ago and amazingly they still don’t understand that they have to suit-up and show-up in order to win the game. Continue reading →
Here’s the photo of yet another foul face of pathetic Black leadership. The seedy countenance of Marion Barry, former Democrat mayor of Washington DC and now Democrat candidate for councilman. Yes, the crack-smoking whore monger is back and this time he has a few racist things to say about Asian Americans. Continue reading →
Guess who will provide election night analysis for the ABC network on Tuesday evening? None other than Andrew Breitbart, that notorious truth-teller from the heinous hinterland of conservative values. Continue reading →
The Uni-Tea Celebration on Saturday at Independence Mall in Philadelphia was a great opportunity for many Tea Party supporters, media types, and interested tourists to hear the raised voices of Black and Latino Conservatives. Continue reading →
Don’t think there are people of color with conservative values? Doubt there are African-Americans who advocate for limited government? Then come join in the Uni-Tea celebration at Independence Mall in downtown Philadelphia on Saturday, July 31st from 12 noon to 3 PM and get a world view tuneup. Continue reading →