- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Cuomo: Trump 'COVID Scandal' Makes 'Watergate Look Innocent' - 'Trump Was Wrong from Day One'
- Los Angeles Teachers’ Union: Free Up Funds to Reopen Schools by Defunding Police
- Man Raises $115,000 to Supply Goya Products to Food Pantries
- Study: 5.4 Million Americans Lost Their Health Insurance Due to Coronavirus
- Ohio County Implements Hotline to Report People Not Wearing Masks
Tag Archives: Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Inside Edition, the TV trash program that proffers a nightly dose of Hollywood garbage, did a brief but seemly tribute to Andy Williams this evening, featuring clips from his TV variety show and his Christmas specials. They immediately followed up on the Williams’ commemoration with a piece, and I do mean piece, on that fleshy bundle of slut-stuff know as Lady Gaga. My gosh, the juxtaposition of the truly talented and professional Andy Williams with such a skeevy skank like Gaga just shows how much our culture has been slip-sliding away. Continue reading →