- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Stacey Abrams Voter Registration Group Denies Impropriety as Georgia Election Officials Investigate
- Video Surfaces Showing Democrat Rev. Raphael Warnock Mocking Churchgoers for Wanting to Defend Selves with Guns
- FNC's Geraldo Rivera: Trump Must Stop Attacking Election Results -- 'Enough Is Enough Now'
- Graham: We Need Win in Georgia to Ensure 'This Nutjob, Tanden' Doesn't Run OMB
- Donald Trump Coronavirus Adviser Scott Atlas Resigns
Tag Archives: BP
Our British cousins are getting hot under the collar at Obama’s characterization of the BP oil spill as somehow connected to the UK government and the British people. The Business Secretary, Vince Cable, condemned ‘the extreme and unhelpful anti-British rhetoric’ coming from the White House over the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Continue reading →