- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Cernovich: 'I've Definitely Been Considering' Running for California Governor to 'Push the Issues'
- Whitmer Didn’t Inform Law Enforcement She Used Private Plane for Florida Trip
- Nolte: Watch — Lunatic Screams at Pregnant Woman for Not Wearing Mask
- Charles Hurt -- California Dreamin': Believe All Women, Even if They Used to Be a Man
- Biden Chief of Staff's Daughter Asked DOJ to Deploy Federal Monitors for Arizona Audit
Tag Archives: book review
What could be more exciting than a run-for-your-life romp through the tourist-packed byways and buildings of one of Italy’s most artistically beautiful cities? And what could be more deflating than to discover that the supposed good guys in this modern-day Medieval/Renaissance thriller are all a bunch of illiberal paternalistic White Progressives hell-bent on saving the planet from its people?
If you fantasize about financially well-off White men with Ivy League credentials who gad about the globe on gossamer wings of ethereal righteousness saving civilization from the selfish preoccupations of the moronic masses, then you’ll probably feel a few choice tingles run up your hairy legs on reading Dan Brown’s progressive version of the coming Apocalypse. Continue reading →
If you’ve been shaking your head trying to figure out where all these Tea Party people have come from and what the heck they’re all about, then I can suggest the perfect primer to unravel your Tea Party perplexity. Continue reading →