- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Andrew Cuomo Deploys National Guard to Redistribute Ventilators in NY — 'Don't Use the Word Seize'
- De Blasio: New York City's Ventilators Will Run Out by 'Monday or Tuesday'
- 1,000-Bed USNS Comfort Only Had 20 Patients Aboard
- Videos Shows Fired USS Theodore Roosevelt Captain Cheered by Crew
- Navy Secretary: Other Ships May Be on Higher Alert Due to Captain's Leaked Memo
Tag Archives: book review
What could be more exciting than a run-for-your-life romp through the tourist-packed byways and buildings of one of Italy’s most artistically beautiful cities? And what could be more deflating than to discover that the supposed good guys in this modern-day Medieval/Renaissance thriller are all a bunch of illiberal paternalistic White Progressives hell-bent on saving the planet from its people?
If you fantasize about financially well-off White men with Ivy League credentials who gad about the globe on gossamer wings of ethereal righteousness saving civilization from the selfish preoccupations of the moronic masses, then you’ll probably feel a few choice tingles run up your hairy legs on reading Dan Brown’s progressive version of the coming Apocalypse. Continue reading →
If you’ve been shaking your head trying to figure out where all these Tea Party people have come from and what the heck they’re all about, then I can suggest the perfect primer to unravel your Tea Party perplexity. Continue reading →