- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Pence: Only Thing Standing Between America and Agenda of Far Left Is 4 More Years of President Donald Trump
- President Trump Commutes Roger Stone's Prison Sentence
- Trump Promises 'Road to Citizenship' for DACA Illegal Aliens
- Dr. Robert Epstein: Google Will Shift 10% of Voters to Make Trump a 'Blip in History'
- Charles Hurt: The Unbearable White Privilege of Joe Biden
Tag Archives: Bob Turner
David Weiner, oh sorry, I mean David Weprin, got his butt whomped on Tuesday night. The machine-mandated Democrat placeholder for the 9th Congressional District in New York went down for the count after losing to Republican challenger, Bob Turner. In a special election to replace Anthony Weiner, the disgraced Democrat Congressman who got caught going public with his pecker, Weprin was expected to win handily in this true Blue Democrat stronghold. But voter dissatisfaction with the Obama regime and the Orthodox Jewish community’s furor over Weprin’s support for gay marriage turned a sure thing election into a Tea Party-style revolt. Continue reading →
Let’s hear it for all those sophomoric males in political public service today who just can’t get their minds to rise above their overexposed private parts. And let’s offer up a special salute to Mister Anthony Weiner, former Democrat Congressman from New York, whose congressional seat is now up for grabs in a special election to be held on September 13th. The latest poll released on Friday now shows the Republican challenger, Bob Turner, leading the Democrat placeholder, David Weprin, by six points. Hip hip hurrah! Way to go, Anthony! Continue reading →