- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Word Salad': Kamala Harris Ripped for Defending Biden's Gaffe on Midterm Election Illegitimacy
- VP Harris Dances Around Saying Biden Thinks Midterms Won't Be Legitimate -- 'Let's Not Conflate Issues'
- Nancy Pelosi May Rename Biden's Stalled Build Back Better Package to Pass Before Midterms
- Ortiz: Biden's Disastrous First Year Drives Voters into GOP Arms
- White House: Coronavirus Emergency Not Over Until Science Says So
Tag Archives: Blue States
What does it mean when middle class African Americans decide to say bye-bye to the big city metropolitan areas of the North East and Mid-West and head to warmer and sunnier climes down South? Well, I think it says that Blacks, like many other Americans fed up with high taxes, high crime, and poor essential services, are looking for better places to call home that will give them not only a bigger economic bang for their bucks but also safer surroundings in which to spend their hard-earned cash. Continue reading →