- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Stacey Abrams: 'The Insurrection Is Continuing' with Republican Voting Laws -- 'This Is Not Hyperbole'
- Husband of Ashli Babbitt's Attorney Ties Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Babbitt to Same Officer Who Left Firearm in Bathroom Unattended
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Vows to Veto Every Pro-Life Bill, ‘Every Time’
- Democrats Block Motion to Stop Kamala Harris Travel Funds Until She Visits Southern Border
- Whitehouse: Now Is 'the Right Time' for Breyer to Retire
- ‘Toothless, All Of Them’: Dagen McDowell Mocks G-7 Members Posing For Photos Instead Of Demanding Answers From China
- REPORT: US Investigating ‘Imminent Radiological Threat’ After Chinese Nuclear Plant Leak
- Authorities Find Thousands Of Bones Under Suspected Serial Killer’s Home After He Allegedly Butchered A Cop’s Wife
Tag Archives: Blue States
What does it mean when middle class African Americans decide to say bye-bye to the big city metropolitan areas of the North East and Mid-West and head to warmer and sunnier climes down South? Well, I think it says that Blacks, like many other Americans fed up with high taxes, high crime, and poor essential services, are looking for better places to call home that will give them not only a bigger economic bang for their bucks but also safer surroundings in which to spend their hard-earned cash. Continue reading →