- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape and Sex Assault
- Actor Jussie Smollett to Be Indicted on 6 New Charges
- Poll: Sanders, Bloomberg Leapfrog Biden in New York
- Bernie Sanders Praises Fidel Castro: 'It's Unfair to Simply Say Everything Is Bad'
- Judge Judy Vows to Fight ‘To the Death’ Against Bernie Sanders
Tag Archives: Bloomberg
What! No signing in Spanish for the one and only non-English speaking deaf person in the New York metropolitan area??? What a diversity travesty! But I’m sure the progressive wonder boy will quickly remedy this awful dilemma by adding another Bloomberg bureaucrat to the city’s payroll. Continue reading →
A Quinnipiac poll has found that New York residents really like their teachers but their unions have got to go. The poll showed that 50% of New Yorkers had a favorable opinion of public school teachers as opposed to 22% with an unfavorable opinion. Continue reading →
The controversy over the Ground Zero mosque couldn’t have happened at a better time. The fact that this obscene mega gesture of contempt for the American people, our way of life, and for the true martyrs who were butchered on September 11, 2001, is finding support from liberal lunatics is one of the best bits of political good luck for the conservative cause this summer. Continue reading →