- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden: No Legitimacy to Claims Hunter Profited off Family Name, 'Desperate Campaign to Smear Me and My Family'
- Joe Biden Claims 'No Basis' for Hunter Biden Accusations; Cites Romney, Clapper, Brennan
- WSJ Editorial Board: Joe Biden Must Answer Questions About Hunter Biden and China
- Exclusive — Bevan Cooney Moved from Prison Cell after Providing Email Account Exposing Hunter Biden
- FBI, DOJ Concur: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails NOT 'Russian Disinformation'
Tag Archives: black racism
If you were an eager beaver educator enrolled in a student teaching program as part of your college curriculum and you were introduced to your middle school students with remarks that included a negative reference to your race, would that bother you? And if you dared to write about that racial remark on your Facebook page, would you then be surprised to find yourself accused of racism yourself? Continue reading →
Here’s the photo of yet another foul face of pathetic Black leadership. The seedy countenance of Marion Barry, former Democrat mayor of Washington DC and now Democrat candidate for councilman. Yes, the crack-smoking whore monger is back and this time he has a few racist things to say about Asian Americans. Continue reading →