- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive Interview — Watch: Buffalo Wrangling Kristi Noem Takes on her Critics, Exposes the Biden Agenda, and Celebrates the American West
- 'We Won't Go!': Protesters for Amnesty Disrupt Joe Biden Rally for Terry McAuliffe
- Biden: Glenn Youngkin an 'Acolyte' of Donald Trump Hiding Behind 'A Smile and a Fleece Vest'
- Raskin: Fmr Trump Staff Cooperating with January 6 Probe Are 'Horrified and Scandalized' by Riot
- Men Shot by Kyle Rittenhouse Can Be Called ‘Rioters,’ ‘Looters,’ But Not ‘Victims,’ Judge Rules
Tag Archives: Black leadership
The essence of African-American male leadership perfectly expressed by the sight of middle-aged Black men, New York state legislators, donning hooded sweatshirts in solidarity with a pathetic punk culture that personifies nothing more than personal failure and communal decline. Perhaps these silly men will now utter forth in Eubonic pentameters to completely round out this thick-headed Theater of the Racially Absurd. Continue reading →