- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Xavier Becerra Refused to Name Even One Abortion Restriction He Could Support
- Biden Administration Continues Holding Migrant Children in Border Patrol Custody
- NBC Pulls 'Nurses' Episode After Massive Backlash Over 'Jew face,' 'Anti-Semitic' Scene
- Arkansas AG Wants Law to Protect Women from Competing in Sports Against Biological Males
- Biden-Trudeau 'Roadmap' Commits to Fight 'Systemic Racism,' Climate Change; Excludes Keystone XL
Tag Archives: Black leadership
The essence of African-American male leadership perfectly expressed by the sight of middle-aged Black men, New York state legislators, donning hooded sweatshirts in solidarity with a pathetic punk culture that personifies nothing more than personal failure and communal decline. Perhaps these silly men will now utter forth in Eubonic pentameters to completely round out this thick-headed Theater of the Racially Absurd. Continue reading →