- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Word Salad': Kamala Harris Ripped for Defending Biden's Gaffe on Midterm Election Illegitimacy
- VP Harris Dances Around Saying Biden Thinks Midterms Won't Be Legitimate -- 'Let's Not Conflate Issues'
- Nancy Pelosi May Rename Biden's Stalled Build Back Better Package to Pass Before Midterms
- Ortiz: Biden's Disastrous First Year Drives Voters into GOP Arms
- White House: Coronavirus Emergency Not Over Until Science Says So
Tag Archives: Black History Month
As the cold climes of February draw upon us, we are once again faced with that official government-sponsored 28-day festival of obeisance innocuously known as Black History Month. This yearly exercise in collective condescension typically highlights the accomplishments of historical Black figures, those hard-working heroes from times gone by who serve the progressive purpose of providing role models for the kiddies while keeping the victim-hood hustle safely status quo. Continue reading →