- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Kamala Harris Promises Equity in Hurricane Recovery Resources: 'Not Everybody Starts Out at the Same Place'
- VP Kamala Harris: 'Assault Weapons' Designed 'to Kill a Lot of Human Beings Quickly'
- Texas Gubernatorial Debate: Beto Refuses to Say if He Plans to Confiscate AR-15s
- Joe Biden: Mass Immigration, Changing Demographics Making America 'So Much Better'
- Watchdog: 515 Voters Registered Twice in Six Minnesota Counties
Tag Archives: bitter clingers
Tuesday was a big night for our side. From RINO Dick Lugar in Indiana going down hard in a humiliating defeat after sitting his butt in the Senate for 36 years to Kathleen Falk in Wisconsin, public union handmaiden, getting absolutely whomped in the Democrat primary gubernatorial recall debacle, it was a very good night to be rooting for the conservative home team. Continue reading →
Good morning, America! It’s Tuesday, November 2, 2010! Time for all us know-nothing neanderthals to slink on down to the polling places and cast our benighted ballots for all those backward Barney and Betty Rubbles who believe in the US Constitution and its timeless principles. Continue reading →