- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pete Buttigieg Promises Extra Housing -- and Extra Migrants
- Pete Buttigieg Warns Black Law Students at UNLV: White Supremacy Could 'Totally Destroy the American Project'
- Pete Buttigieg Open to Idea of Raising Minimum Age for Gun Purchases
- Michael Bloomberg Proposed Ban on Baby Formula as NYC Mayor
- Maxine Waters: Americans 'Where Are You?' -- 'I Don't Hear Enough Voices' Resisting Trump
Tag Archives: BIOs
First the background – I am 50-ish white gay male, trained as a Licensed Clinical Social worker and in a domestic partnership with a black man from Belize – when I tell people that I am a Reagan conservative they (mostly liberals – never conservatives) just can’t seem to wrap their brains around that possibility – and then proceed to tell me how the “Republicans” would never support me as a gay man. As a gay conservative, I now find it very interesting that people in general have no problem with the “gay” part – but they do with the conservative part. Continue reading →
I found your site by accident, and I’m very glad I did. A little about me: I’m male, 42, married, straight, 3 kids (2 girls, one boy) who are 11, 8 and 2 1/2. My little one is a girl adopted from China.
I am an undisciplined Buddhist, I need to be better. And I am a conservative. Having made that introduction, I do not care who someone loves, or likes enough to have sex with. I do not think biology dictates a person’s worth, I think what they do does. I think the single most immoral thing one person can do to another is teach them to depend. Continue reading →