- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Democrats Who Lied, on Twitter, About 'Fine People' in Charlottesville
- Twitter Has Not Fact-checked Adam Schiff's False Claims of 'Russian Collusion'
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump Lying About Connection Between Vote-by-Mail and Voter Fraud
- Brian Stelter Denies CNN Tries to Deplatform People
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: Twitter Should Delete Trump's Scarborough Tweets
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: Bill Maher
Meet Brian Levin, Professor of Criminal Justice and Director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University. Brainless Brian is also a grade-A multicultural jackass and a prime example of the pseudo-intellectual posers that are a dime a dozen throughout academia today. Although Maher treats this Islamophiliac with undeserved deference, Mister Bill lands some good political punches on the puss of this witless wonder. Continue reading →
In any Islamic outpost around the globe, Bill Maher and his applauding audience would find themselves with hacked off heads in such enlightened societal havens as Saudi Arabia, with ripped apart limbs in such progressive places as Pakistan, and with very sore rumps from those gang bang rehabilitation cells in such liberally acclaimed towers of modernity as Turkey. Continue reading →
Yep, Bill Maher has some interesting observations concerning the American male and the XY’s politicized place in our feminized estrogen-laden landscape of gender gerrymandering. I’m actually in agreement with almost everything Maher says in this compilation of his male/female cultural commentary. Continue reading →
Happy Mother’s Day to our next First Lady. Continue reading →
Rush Limbaugh has taken a clever swipe at the National Organization for Women, the self-deluded group of Left-wing ladies masquerading as enlightened mavens for all things female. Limbaugh has started a new Facebook Page entitled Rush Babes for America a.k.a. The National Organization for Rush Babes. His new Page is dedicated to conservative women. Continue reading →
Time to kick some tired old Bill Maher butt. Time to wash out the Maher mouth with his own dirty woman-hating words. Time to help conservative women help themselves. Support She•Pac. Continue reading →
As New York City cleans up Zuccotti Park yet again after a New Year’s clash with the spoiled whitewashed socialist trash know collectively as the Occupy Movement, let’s take a 2-minute cruise through some of the great heroic moments of this anti-intellectual frat party. Boy, these Bloomberg Babies are so articulate, ain’t they? Continue reading →
When snarky white liberal men expend their life’s energies denigrating the religious spirit and doing so with that swaggering in with the in-crowd sense of superiority, you can bet your bottom dollar that these nasty ninnies are suffering from a basic fear of faith. Continue reading →
When Bill Maher quotes George W. Bush in a positive acclamation of agreement and then receives an enthusiastic applause from his liberal-leaning audience, then I think we can safely assume that there are a few widening cracks forming in the progressive pantheon of multiculturalism. Continue reading →
May 20th is Everybody Draw Mohammed Day and I thought I’d get the party started early. Mohammed’s Coming Out Party is a special day of celebration here in the US, a day to once again declare our American Independence. Continue reading →