- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump Urges Joe Biden to 'Get Well Soon!' After Fracturing Foot
- Joe Biden Passes Up Symone Sanders for Obama Alum Jen Psaki as Press Secretary
- Report: U.S. to Have 500K Fewer U.S. Births in 2021 Due to Coronavirus Crisis
- Trump: 'We Don't Have Freedom of the Press in This Country -- We Have Suppression by the Press'
- Media Hide Sex in Transgender Crime Report
Tag Archives: Bill Clinton
It’s official: The She Devil of the Democrat Party is running for President. Yep, the Diva of All Deeds Down and Dirty made the announcement today without showing her face or uttering a single syllable. Continue reading →
2012 Democrat National Convention Schedule of Events: 7:00 pm–Opening Flag Burning; 7:15 pm–Pledge of Allegiance to the United Nations; 7:20 pm–Max Baucus Proposes a Toast to Barack Obama; 7:25 pm–Opening Prayer given by Reverend Jeremiah Wright; 7:45 pm–Ceremonial Tree Hugging led by Darryl Hannah; 7:55 pm–Max Baucus Proposes a Toast to Darryl Hannah; 8:00 pm–Global Warming OMFG!!!!!!!!! – Al Gore
Continue reading →
Bill Clinton and Sandra Fluke will both be at the Democrat Convention next week. Hooray! Time to break out the cigars! Continue reading →
Big Bad Bill just shot down the Bain refrain from the Obama campaign while giving Mitt Romney a happy high-five for success and competence in both the public and private sphere. Oh dear.
Perhaps a little overdue payback for Obama’s down and dirty Democrat primary back in 2008? I think some Hillary chickens are coming home to roost. Continue reading →