- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pandemic Historian: Coronavirus 'a Disease of Globalization'
- Coronavirus: Illegal Aliens Go on Hunger Strike to Demand Release by ICE
- McCarthy: Pelosi Wants Fourth Coronavirus Package with Liberal Priorities -- 'Take the Opportunity of a Crisis'
- Ryan Helfenbein: We Cannot Save the Free Economy by Destroying It
- Coronavirus Jailbreak: Eight Sex Offenders Freed in Cuomo's New York
Tag Archives: Big Pharma
Why does America always bounce from one extreme to another? Right through the 1970s, we institutionalized almost everybody and their mother. It only took the word of a relative to get some poor schmo locked away in the local booby hatch indefinitely. Today, we have slid to the other end of the mental health spectrum, leaving frightened family members and John and Jane Q Public at the non-existent mercy of the mad mental machinations of a demented son or daughter. Continue reading →