- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Sexual Harassment Accusers Unite for Press Conference, Interview with Megyn
- Megyn Kelly: The First Casualty in Donald Trump’s ‘Asymmetric’ War on Fox News
- Megyn Kelly Hopes for a Trump-Free Zone with New NBC Show
- Today Show Staff ‘Outraged’ at Megyn Kelly’s ‘Insensitive’ Reaction to Matt Lauer’s Firing
- The Mainstream Media’s Accused — The Rap Sheet, 35 So Far
Tag Archives: big government
We all know that free birth control and free abortions-on-demand are the only topics that the good government girls need to bother their silly little heads about. So all you little pussies out there, don’t you worry your pretty little pea brains about those big grown-up manly issues like jobs, debt, mortgages, and foreign policy—the Obama boys will handle all the tough stuff. You just focus on getting that tricky IUD inserted, little lady. And for our lesbian supporters—free government-funded dildos! (instructions included). Continue reading →
One of the best analysis on the Walker Wisconsin recall win was penned by Walter Russell Mead at the American Interest today. If you’ve ever scratched your head in total bewilderment at the obstinate stance taken by Democrats over the commonsense agenda of reducing an outsized government bureaucracy, here’s your answer. Continue reading →
If you want to know why Johnny still can’t read when he ‘graduates’ from high school, perhaps you should take a gander at the public school insanity known as Tenure. Continue reading →
Join the Taxpayer March on Washington on September 12, 2010. Set the stage for the November Armageddon. Continue reading →
The current agitation over Ann Coulter’s scheduled stint at the upcoming Left-whack extravaganza sponsored by GOProud, the national organization representing conservative gays and lesbians, offers a teachable moment for all of us concerted patriots intent on taking back America. Continue reading →
ust days after the NAACP’s from-on-high condemnation of the Tea Party, this black civil rights organization has been found harboring some hardcore bigotry in their own hollow halls of fame. Continue reading →
Finally, a few squeals of political outcry coming from the US Congress over the appointment of Iran to the UN’s Women’s Rights Commission. Representative Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) introduced House Resolution 1371 condemning the selection of Iran for a place on the UN’s Commission on the Status of Women. Continue reading →