- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Democrats Confront the Mysteries of Afghanistan as They Run Interference for Biden’s Debacle
- TV Networks Spotlight Border Chaos . . . and DHS Changes Policy
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees
- VIDEO: Cops Searching 'Vast' Preserve for Brian Laundrie, Beau of Missing Gabby Petito
- Afghan Survivors of Failed U.S. Drone Strike: Sorry Is 'Not Enough'
Tag Archives: Big Bird
All hail, the Million Muppet March is at hand! Yep, the progressive movement in the United States has just taken a hard left turn onto that dead-end dirt track of political insanity, heading full-force into the wacky ideological wilds of moronic meltdown. The Big Bird Brigade is on the move and coming this November 3rd it will spread its imaginary wings over the National Mall in Washington DC to demonstrate the mighty power of the sycophantic sock puppet. Continue reading →
Big Bird Parrots the Obama Party Line Continue reading →
The Obama campaign stupidly thinks that Sesame Street can single-handedly (or should I say single-wingedly) knock the stuffing out of the Republican challenger, Mitt Romney. The campaign’s latest attack ad features the faces of evil people-eating capitalists (Jon Corzine not among them) along side Mitt’s attractive mug in an attempt to link Romney to the great greed machine that will oh so wickedly cut the public paycheck of that PBS yellow-bellied multimillionaire known as Big Bird. Continue reading →
The public television experiment that started out to add a little healthy protein to the carb-drenched diet of the American viewing audience has found itself corrupted by the syrupy feel-good slime of liberal food-for-thought poisoning. The smug political entity that sneeringly expects a taxpayer handout while pretending to provide an unbiased alternative television experience, is just another head of the progressive hydra that uses our tax dollars to drive its political agenda. Time for the Bird Brains at PBS to be pushed out of the taxpayers’ comfy nest. Start flapping your multicultural wings, fellas, for the free ride is almost at an end. Continue reading →