- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Florida Rally
- Watch Live: Donald Trump Hosts Campaign Rally in Florida
- Joel Pollak: Defeat Is Only Language Democrats Will Understand
- Trump Mulls Returning Pensions to 20K Delphi Workers Slashed by Obama-Biden
- Joe Biden Said Delphi Workers 'Did Fine' After Their Pensions Were Gutted
Tag Archives: bias intimidation
The so-called crime committed by Dharun Ravi, one-time freshman student at Rutgers University, was technically nothing more than invasion of privacy for daring to use a webcam to spy on his gay roommate during a supposed sexual encounter. But by the time the politicized mob spearheaded by New Jersey’s prosecutorial hacks had finished grandstanding for the gay community, Ravi was smacked with 15 criminal counts including the great big one of bias intimidation, a charge which carried a 5 – 10 year prison term. Continue reading →