- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court
- Left-Wing Pundits, Activists Condemn SCOTUS Nominee Amy Coney Barrett
- Former Gorsuch Clerk: Trump Promised and Delivered a Conservative in Amy Coney Barrett
- Graham: Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation Could Get to the Senate Floor 'Around' October 26
- Donald Trump Calls for 'Respectful and Dignified' Senate Confirmation Hearing for Amy Coney Barrett
Tag Archives: Be the Change
Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary in the Department of Education who had assumed the duties of the so-called Safe Schools Czar in the Obama administration, has decided to move on to greener pastures. Mr. Jennings will be taking the helm of the Massachusetts-based non-profit, Be the Change. He was chosen for the role of President and CEO after a nation-wide search to replace the organization’s founder, Alan Khazei. Khazei intends to take on Scott Brown in the Massachusetts senatorial race in 2012. Continue reading →