- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: 6 Saudis Detained After Pensacola Shooting, Including 3 Who Filmed Attack
- Donald Trump Backs Down on Plan to Designate Mexican Cartels Terrorists
- Opioids Killing Young, White Suburban Americans More Than Anyone Else for 2nd Consecutive Year
- Joe Biden Vows to Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare to All Illegal Aliens in U.S.
- Poll: Elizabeth Warren Slips as Michael Bloomberg Rises
Tag Archives: BDS
The Obama Administration and the Republican Establishment have a convenient case of amnesia when it comes to our country’s 21st century affairs. For some literally God-forsaken reason, these demented dolts have decided to bankroll Planet Earth’s terrorism tycoons in a supposed monetary gesture of good-will and brokered peace in our time. Well, certainly that pesky global threat of state-sponsored death and mayhem isn’t sitting on the front-burner of DC’s collective consciousness these days. The likes of John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, who meander around the halls of Congress like bleary-eyed sheep searching for their next bit of grassy grazing, are too politically wasted and too financially fed to feel any potential danger from the maniacal mullahs of Iran. They either don’t see a definitive threat or quite frankly they refuse to. So then, what really is the big deal with the Iran Deal? Continue reading →