- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Luther Strange Stands to Profit from Troubled EB-5 Visa Program
- Alabama State Auditor: Luther Strange ‘Self-Serving’ on EB-5 Visas with Ownership in Questionable Program Firm
- Panic Mode: Mitch McConnell’s Senate Leadership Fund Dumps Another Nearly Million Dollars into Alabama
- Governor Bentley Weighed ‘Trickle-Down Effect’ in Appointing Strange
- Socialism or Federalism? Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill Picks up Steam
Tag Archives: Bashar al-Assad
Yes, there are Christians in Aleppo. There have been Christians in Syria since the 1st century A. D. long before the ‘absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin’ spread its tentacles across the Middle East. And under Bashar al-Assad, the Christian community in Syria has prospered—a fact that the globalist fraternity engineering this ‘civil war’ would discard as irrelevant. Oh, and by the way, women living under the Assad regime go to school with the boys, earn higher education degrees, and hold down jobs just like any other female in a civilized society. Continue reading →