- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Kicks Off Independence Day with History Lesson at Mount Rushmore
- Kristi Noem Defends America's Founders Against Campaign to Eliminate Them from History
- Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Wears Off-the-Runway Alexander McQueen at Mount Rushmore
- MSNBC's Perry: Trump Made July 4th Event 'All About Patriotism' and History 'With No Sense of Irony' That It Was on Native Land
- Biggs: 'Hypocrisy' on Mount Rushmore Visits a Huge Problem for Dems
Tag Archives: Bashar al-Assad
Yes, there are Christians in Aleppo. There have been Christians in Syria since the 1st century A. D. long before the ‘absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin’ spread its tentacles across the Middle East. And under Bashar al-Assad, the Christian community in Syria has prospered—a fact that the globalist fraternity engineering this ‘civil war’ would discard as irrelevant. Oh, and by the way, women living under the Assad regime go to school with the boys, earn higher education degrees, and hold down jobs just like any other female in a civilized society. Continue reading →