- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Daily Coronavirus Deaths in U.S. Continue to Plummet as Confirmed Cases Hit Record Levels
- Michigan Gov. Whitmer on Reopening: 'I’m Not Going to Be Bullied into Moving Before It’s Safe'
- J.K. Rowling Signs Open Letter Calling For an End to Cancel Culture
- Don Lemon to Terry Crews: Black Lives Matter 'Not About What's Happening in Black Neighborhoods'
- Human Rights Campaign Erases Biology in ‘Transgender Safer Sex’ Guide, Assigns ‘Vagina’ to Trans Women Exclusively
Tag Archives: Barney Frank
News flash! Barney Frank is in contract negotiations with the executives of DreamWorks to star in their upcoming Bugs Bunny movie extravaganza. Continue reading →
After 16 terms in office, Barney Frank is saying sayonara to his commodious congressional seat. Faced with the political reality of an uphill battle to win reelection, Fast Hands Frank decided to call it quits. The Democrat Congressman from the Bay State’s 4th district found himself mapped out of a job when his big home boy town of New Bedford was effectively bounced from the 2012 campaign. The 4th district lost the ultra union Democrat stronghold of New Bedford and gained more moderate and less politically predictable suburban communities like Medfield, home address of ex-baseball pitcher, Curt Schilling. Continue reading →
GOProud is stepping into the 2010 election fracas with their own political ad campaign. Targeting Barney Frank, Barbara Boxer, and Nancy Pelosi, GOProud will be hitting the airwaves with a 30-second smack at these dysfunctional Democrats Continue reading →