- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Daily Coronavirus Deaths in U.S. Continue to Plummet as Confirmed Cases Hit Record Levels
- Michigan Gov. Whitmer on Reopening: 'I’m Not Going to Be Bullied into Moving Before It’s Safe'
- Don Lemon to Terry Crews: Black Lives Matter 'Not About What's Happening in Black Neighborhoods'
- Minneapolis: Black Leaders Speak Out Against 'Abolish the Police'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Speaks Out Amid 'Cancel Hamilton' Uproar: 'All the Criticisms Are Valid,' 'It’s All Fair Game'
Tag Archives: Bank of America Stadium
In 2008, it was Greek columns and otherworldly smoke and mirrors. But in 2012, the deluded Democrats have moved beyond the era of Athens and into the iron fist age of the all-powerful Caesars, opting for the majesty of the Roman amphitheater and the screaming adoration of the lowly masses. Emperor Obama, who obviously is wearing no political competency cloths to speak of, is still pathetically clinging to the pretense of apotheosis. Continue reading →