- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- White House Dismisses Twitter Censoring Stories on Behalf of Joe Biden as 'Old News'
- Supreme Court Hears Latest Clash Between Free Speech, Gay Marriage Laws in Web Design Case
- Bolton: I Will 'Absolutely' Run for President in 2024 to Stop Trump
- South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster to Ban Chinese App TikTok from Government Devices
- Dhillon: I'm Running for RNC Chair, We Have to Compete with Dems on How They Deliver Ballots and Have Populist Message
Tag Archives: Bangladesh
When Rumana Manzur was attacked by her husband in their home last month in the town of Dhaka in Bangladesh, there was an international outcry over this homegrown act of violence. What made this particular incident of spousal assault such a global cause célèbre was the outrageous brutality inflicted upon this poor woman. Rumana Manzur’s husband gouged out her eyes, bit off part of her nose, and beat her so badly that she is currently unable to walk. Continue reading →