- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- With Democrat Path to Nuclear Option on Filibuster Closed, Senate Leaders Proceed on Power-Sharing Agreement
- House Submits Trump Impeachment Article to Senate; Trial to Begin in 2 Weeks
- Rule by Decree: Joe Biden Sets Record for Executive Orders in First Week
- Schumer: We Can 'Expand' District, Circuit Courts to Balance out GOP Judges
- Trump Establishes 'Office of the Former President' in Florida
Tag Archives: ban
Cucumbers, bananas, and squash, oh my! How can such nasty sexually suggestive veggies and fruits lay provocatively on display at local supermarkets where weak-minded women might think thoughts of a prurient nature when touching these penis imposters? Mohammed, forbid! Continue reading →
A movement is afoot once again to lift the lifetime ban on gay men donating blood. However, the statistics are providing a scary picture of a not so sexually safe gay men’s community. Continue reading →
Admiral Mike Mullen, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, may be enthusiastic about lifting the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ban, but he’s not backed up by the four Joint Chiefs of Staff. All four leaders sent letters to Congress urging members not to vote on lifting the ban until the Pentagon completed its study. Continue reading →
The French Parliament today passed a formal resolution declaring the Burka ‘an affront to French values’. This non-binding declaration will be followed in July by a law that will effectively outlaw the niqab and the burka. Continue reading →
Senior Pentagon officials, in a strongly worded letter to the Chair of the House Armed Services Committee, have warned Congress not to tamper with the ban that prohibits gay men and lesbians from serving openly in the military. Continue reading →