- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol to Shut Down All Sector Checkpoints as Migrant Border Bridge Detention Camp Swells to 10K
- State, Federal Officials Dispute Whether Texas Was Asked to Shut Down Border 'Ports of Entry' Due to Migrant Crisis
- FNC's Melugin: New FAA Rule Keeps Us from Filming Del Rio Situation with Drone, We've Used It at Border for Seven Months Without Issue
- Cruz: 'Manmade Crisis' in Del Rio Due to 'Political Decision' by Biden Admin. to Halt Deportation Flights to Haiti
- Report: Biden Failed to Persuade Joe Manchin to Support $3.5 Trillion Spending Bill
Tag Archives: ban
Cucumbers, bananas, and squash, oh my! How can such nasty sexually suggestive veggies and fruits lay provocatively on display at local supermarkets where weak-minded women might think thoughts of a prurient nature when touching these penis imposters? Mohammed, forbid! Continue reading →
A movement is afoot once again to lift the lifetime ban on gay men donating blood. However, the statistics are providing a scary picture of a not so sexually safe gay men’s community. Continue reading →
Admiral Mike Mullen, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, may be enthusiastic about lifting the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ban, but he’s not backed up by the four Joint Chiefs of Staff. All four leaders sent letters to Congress urging members not to vote on lifting the ban until the Pentagon completed its study. Continue reading →
The French Parliament today passed a formal resolution declaring the Burka ‘an affront to French values’. This non-binding declaration will be followed in July by a law that will effectively outlaw the niqab and the burka. Continue reading →
Senior Pentagon officials, in a strongly worded letter to the Chair of the House Armed Services Committee, have warned Congress not to tamper with the ban that prohibits gay men and lesbians from serving openly in the military. Continue reading →