- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Politico: Bernie Sanders' Rivals Concede They Won't Win in Nevada
- De Blasio: Bloomberg Is 'the Epitome of the Power Structure'
- Nevada Wild: Sanders Has Advantage, But Vote-Counting Could Be Messy
- Bernie Sanders Releases Final Ads in Nevada: Trump Is 'Most Corrupt President in American History'
- Pelosi: America Cannot Withstand 'Destruction' Trump Would Do in a Second Term
Tag Archives: Ban the Box
Philadelphia’s Ban the Box law goes into effect tomorrow. And this Friday the 13th employment law freakathon is sure to be a big hit with small business owners who now have yet another good reason to pull up stakes and cross the city line into the safer and saner suburbs. Better known as the Fair Criminal Screening Standards Ordinance, this piece of petty larceny legislation prohibits employers from asking on their applications or in their first interviews whether applicants have criminal convictions. Continue reading →