- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bill Taylor’s ‘Bombshell’ Repeats What Was Already Known from July 25 Phone Call Transcript
- AOC: Impeachment 'About Preventing a Potentially Disastrous Outcome from Occurring Next Year'
- McConnell: If House Impeaches, 'We'll Have to Have a Trial'
- Lindsey Graham: I Will Call Adam Schiff to Testify in the Senate
- Democrat Dud: First Public Impeachment Hearing Falls Short as 'Complicated,' Unclear Allegations Drive Inquiry Forward
- DC Charity Is Accused Of Violating Anti-Terrorism Act By Providing Monetary Support To Hamas
- Anti-Erdogan Protesters Gather Outside White House As Trump Hosts Turkish President
- Chinese Police Are Patrolling The Streets In Many European Countries, Several Of Which Have Strong Ties To China’s Belt And Road Initiative
Tag Archives: Bain Attack Ad
The Romney campaign hasn’t wasted any time making good use of Cory Booker’s anti-Bain attack ad blurbs from his Meet the Press debut on Sunday. Booker, the Democrat Mayor of Newark, New Jersey and a senatorial hopeful to replace the 88-year old Frank Lautenberg, is looking to his own future and to advancing the financial foundation of his next political move. So gee, why would Booker publicly lick the Obama boots when those boots are walking their way right out of the White House? The Barack boat has sprung some big leaks and don’t the rats know it. Continue reading →