- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WSJ: DHS to Import 45,000 Extra H-2B Workers for Seasonal Employers
- Report: Trump's 'Remain in Mexico' Stopping Anchor Baby Schemes
- Virgil: Trump Drains the Deep State, Finally!
- Report: Bernie Sanders Briefed that Russia Trying to Help His Campaign
- Donald Trump: Vladimir Putin Should Prefer Bernie Sanders 'Who Honeymooned in Moscow'
Tag Archives: backlash
The progressive policies that run rampant throughout Western Europe apparently don’t extend to the issue of gay marriage. In its unanimous ruling today, the European Court of Human Rights affirmed that the rights of a gay couple were not violated by Austria’s refusal to allow them to legally marry. Continue reading →