- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Heritage: 11 Myths About the Transgender 'Equality Act'
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
- Dowd: I Struggle Between Laughing and Crying that Trump, CPAC Are Mainstream of GOP
- Rick Scott: Biden Won't Open Schools, Brags about Open Schools in Migrant Centers
- Fauci: 'Could Be Close' to Normal by the End of the Year
Tag Archives: back taxes
As the 2011 tax season draws to a close today, it has come to the attention of Senator Scott Brown from Massachusetts that some of America’s citizenry aren’t as compliant with our country’s tax laws as the rest of us over-burdened taxed-to-death suckers. And surprise, surprise, over 98,000 of these tardy tax dodgers turn out to be federal employees. Continue reading →