- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Twitter Fact-checker Claimed Trump Admin Are 'ACTUAL NAZIS'; Mocked 'Fly Over' States
- Donald Trump Threatens Regulation or Shutdown of Social Media Companies
- CNN's Lemon: Twitter Should Make Label on Trump's Tweets 'Bigger,' Remove Tweets about Scarborough
- EXCLUSIVE -- Dinesh D'Souza: The Specter of Socialism
- Kathy Griffin Says Trump Being Stabbed with a Syringe Full of Air Would 'Do the Trick'
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: back taxes
As the 2011 tax season draws to a close today, it has come to the attention of Senator Scott Brown from Massachusetts that some of America’s citizenry aren’t as compliant with our country’s tax laws as the rest of us over-burdened taxed-to-death suckers. And surprise, surprise, over 98,000 of these tardy tax dodgers turn out to be federal employees. Continue reading →