- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Seattle City Council Approves Plan to Defund Police, Layoff 100 Cops, Slash Salaries
- Statement from U.S. Secret Service on Officer Involved Shooting Outside White House
- Pelosi: Trump Executive Orders Were to 'Bolster Stock Market' Not Help Hungry Children
- Vice: Indians Bring Caste Discrimination into 'Every U.S. Company'
- Exclusive — President Donald Trump: ‘Obstructionist’ Nancy Pelosi ’Wasn’t Interested’ in Helping People in Need
Tag Archives: Avastin
Cancer patients in the UK are being denied access to 15 cancer drugs, drugs that have the potential to extend their lives by months and in some cases, years. And why would the British National Health Service deny their citizens life-saving treatments? The answer is simple: the NHS says it can’t afford them. Continue reading →