- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Xavier Becerra Refused to Name Even One Abortion Restriction He Could Support
- Biden Administration Continues Holding Migrant Children in Border Patrol Custody
- NBC Pulls 'Nurses' Episode After Massive Backlash Over 'Jew face,' 'Anti-Semitic' Scene
- Arkansas AG Wants Law to Protect Women from Competing in Sports Against Biological Males
- Biden-Trudeau 'Roadmap' Commits to Fight 'Systemic Racism,' Climate Change; Excludes Keystone XL
Tag Archives: atheism
Christmas time in America has turned into the season of angry atheistic assaults on Christian beliefs and long-held traditions. From the desecration of church manger scenes to the spit-in-their-faces facade of a giant billboard in Times Square, the march against ‘myths’ seems ever on the move. Ain’t it amazing though that these spoiled spawns of Western Civilization, these godless crusaders living off the bountiful capital created by 1,500 years of a Christian-based culture, would thumb their noses at the very source of their abundant wealth?
But not all upwardly mobile men and women have become enamored of the atheistic trendiness of today. There may be a mocking billboard hulking over downtown New York City, but there’s also another banner that is being quietly raised across this bustling metropolis of Anything Goes. Continue reading →
In attempting to give his fellow intellectual elites the leading edge in secular semantic swordplay, Associate Professor of Sociology, Phil Zuckerman, offered up these pithy precepts for the daring debaters of a godless gospel. Continue reading →