- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 18 Students, 1 Adult Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Joe Biden Reacts to Texas Mass Shooting: 'Why Do We Keep Letting This Happen?'
- Kamala Harris Reacts to Texas Shooting--Calls for 'The Courage to Take Action'
- Rob Reiner: Blood of Every Child that Dies of Gun Violence Is on the Hands of Republicans
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wins Arkansas Republican Primary for Governor
Tag Archives: art
Welfare is Sexy as the Graffiti Gangsters declare in this European waterfront frieze. Well, I’m sure the state’s Sozialhilfe has enabled many of these vandals to keep up with their amateur art work. After all, isn’t it the fickle fate of the genuinely creative classes to subsidize the chronically sub-par performance of the fraudulent and the fake? Continue reading →