- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Democrats Confront the Mysteries of Afghanistan as They Run Interference for Biden’s Debacle
- TV Networks Spotlight Border Chaos . . . and DHS Changes Policy
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees
- VIDEO: Cops Searching 'Vast' Preserve for Brian Laundrie, Beau of Missing Gabby Petito
- Afghan Survivors of Failed U.S. Drone Strike: Sorry Is 'Not Enough'
Tag Archives: Arlen Specter
In remembrance of Holly Maddux, I offer up a little haunting history lesson from the Philadelphia archives of the earth first phenomenon…Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd which coincidentally turns out to be the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the progenitor of the Russian communist revolution. The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 during the heyday of the drug-infested counter-culture, just when the depiction of America as Archfiend was grinding into high gear. It was a happening, Man! Continue reading →
2010 is coming to a close and all the political hacks who bit the dust back in November are scurrying off into a well-deserved ignominious obscurity. Continue reading →
Joe Sestak has been declared the winner in the Democrat Senatorial primary inPennsylvania. Continue reading →
The newest poll numbers are now showing Senator Arlen Specter, the Democrat turned Republican turned Democrat, trailing his opponent in the Democrat primary. Congressman, Joe Sestak, who defied the Pennsylvania Democrat machine by throwing his hat into the Senatorial primary, is leading Specter by 4 points. Continue reading →
It’s a Happening, Man! Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd which coincidentally turns out to be the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the progenitor of the Russian communist revolution. The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 during the heyday of the drug-infested counter-culture, just when the depiction of America as Archfiend was grinding into high gear. Continue reading →