- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Democrats Attempt to Purge Civil Servant from Job over Prior Work for Nunes, Trump Administration
- Hirono: Goal of Impeachment to Hold Trump Accountable, Stop Him from Ever Seeking Elected Office Again
- Texas Man Charged with Directing Others to 'Assassinate AOC'
- Dan Crenshaw: Road to House Majority Is Through Pressuring Moderate Democrats in Swing Districts
- Poll: Majority of Americans Want Officials to Stop Migrant Caravan at the Border
Tag Archives: Arizona
Last week, the citizens of the state of Arizona took a great leap forward into the 21st century by passing Proposition 107, effectively outlawing affirmative action in the public employment arena. Continue reading →
The people who struggle to work a job, work a career, pay their bills after taxes, and raise a family, care for friends, and contribute to their various communities are getting sick and tired of being smeared, guilt-tripped, demonized, and marginalized. Continue reading →
Another sane voice is raised in outrageous perplexity over the progressive gay leadership of Gay, Inc. jumping onto the Left-wing Latino Toady Express at the bidding of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU). Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director of GOProud, sent out this announcement today to protest the dismal leadership of the ludicrous Lefties of Gay, Inc: Continue reading →
You might ask just what gay and lesbian rights have to do with the political battle over illegal immigration in the state of Arizona and that would indeed be a very intelligent and perceptive question on your part. Continue reading →