- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive--Immigration Expert: Trump Can End H-4 Visas, OPT Program to Shore Up Jobs for Americans
- New England Journal of Medicine: Coronavirus Could Be No Worse than Flu
- Coronavirus Deaths May Be Much Higher than Iranian Government Admitted, Says BBC
- Amy Klobuchar Decides to Address AIPAC Conference -- via Video
- Doug Collins CPAC: Swamp Couldn't Stop You from Electing Trump, Schiff Can't Spell 'Truth'
Tag Archives: Arby’s
The fast food chain, Arby’s, doing business under the slogan The Good Mood Food, has created a bit of bad temper in many of its conservative customers. For some bizarre politically motivated reason, Arby’s went out of its way on Wednesday to make it clear to all and sundry that they would no longer advertise on Rush Limbaugh’s radio program. Since most folks in the know thought that the latest Rush riot was officially over, it seemed strange to many in the media that Arby’s was making such a public decision this late in the political news cycle. And with Limbaugh’s announcement the other day that Arby’s has never been an advertiser on his radio program in the first place, this fast food manufactured mystery has only deepened. Continue reading →