- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Ben Carson: 'Child Abuse' to Prey on Children's Curiosity with Transgender Ideology
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
- Dowd: I Struggle Between Laughing and Crying that Trump; CPAC Are Mainstream of GOP
- CPAC Myth Buster: 0.0004 Percent Chance of Being Shot by Police
- Rick Scott: Biden Won't Open Schools, Brags about Open Schools in Migrant Centers
Tag Archives: apologists
When Rumana Manzur was attacked by her husband in their home last month in the town of Dhaka in Bangladesh, there was an international outcry over this homegrown act of violence. What made this particular incident of spousal assault such a global cause célèbre was the outrageous brutality inflicted upon this poor woman. Rumana Manzur’s husband gouged out her eyes, bit off part of her nose, and beat her so badly that she is currently unable to walk. Continue reading →