- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Vice President Mike Pence Warns at Georgia Rally: ‘If You Don't Vote, They Win’
- Judge Orders DACA Amnesty Restored to 2012 Rules
- Nevada Judge Tosses Trump Campaign's Challenge to Vote Results
- CNBC's Santelli Takes on Pro-Lockdown Pundit -- Says Viewers 'Smart Enough' to Make Decisions on Their Own
- Protesters Condemn Radical NJ Abortion Bill Backed by Gov. Phil Murphy
Tag Archives: anti-semitic
Sometimes very narrow-minded Left-wing zealots who make nasty anti-Semitic comments about American Jewish citizens do indeed get what’s coming to them. And in the case of Patricia McAllister, a substitute teacher for the Los Angeles school district, that comeuppance hit home yesterday when she was fired by the Superintendent of the LA school district for her anti-Jewish comments on camera at the Occupy LA lounge fest. Continue reading →