- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Vice President Mike Pence Warns at Georgia Rally: ‘If You Don't Vote, They Win’
- Judge Orders DACA Amnesty Restored to 2012 Rules
- Nevada Judge Tosses Trump Campaign's Challenge to Vote Results
- CNBC's Santelli Takes on Pro-Lockdown Pundit -- Says Viewers 'Smart Enough' to Make Decisions on Their Own
- Protesters Condemn Radical NJ Abortion Bill Backed by Gov. Phil Murphy
Tag Archives: anti-education
150 school girls and their teachers in the town of Kunduz in Afghanistan were poisoned today by drinking water that had been deliberately contaminated. As we all know, girls seeking an education and the teachers who dare to mentor them in this cultural wasteland of genuine gender oppression are frequent targets for beatings, acid attacks, and murder. But relax Western world. Pay no attention to such acts of anti-female aggression, for these heinous horrors don’t really matter in the larger multicultural scheme of things. You see, Muslim men are victims too. Continue reading →