- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Word Salad': Kamala Harris Ripped for Defending Biden's Gaffe on Midterm Election Illegitimacy
- VP Harris Dances Around Saying Biden Thinks Midterms Won't Be Legitimate -- 'Let's Not Conflate Issues'
- Nancy Pelosi May Rename Biden's Stalled Build Back Better Package to Pass Before Midterms
- Ortiz: Biden's Disastrous First Year Drives Voters into GOP Arms
- White House: Coronavirus Emergency Not Over Until Science Says So
Tag Archives: Ann Romney
Mitt and Ann facing down MS. Continue reading →
If you would like to know what Democrats really think about women who choose to focus their life’s energies on raising their children, here is a good glimpse of the glaring contempt these Lefties have for stay-at-home Moms. Continue reading →
Since there has been a lot of talk lately about the spouses of presidential candidates and since that chatter seems to have been mostly concerned with Mr. Newt’s three lady loves, I thought it would be nice to take a look at the marriage of Ann and Mitt Romney. Continue reading →