- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pope Francis Says Pandemic Is ‘Nature’s Response’ to Human Inaction over Climate Change
- Jobless Claims Hit 6.6 Million
- Senate Democrats Block GOP Proposal for Extra $250 Billion in Small Business Aid
- CA Gov. Newsom: Stimulus Checks to Illegals ‘Being Considered’
- AG Barr: Media Have Been on a 'Jihad' to Discredit Hydroxychloroquine
Tag Archives: Ann Coulter
As us folks on the Right Side of Life continue to be amused at the autobiographical farce pumped out by Wendy Davis, the Democrat Darling of the Women’s Right to Murder Movement, I found a few snarky observations from Ann Coulter concerning this Democrat Diva that nicely sum up the personal persona of Gold-Digger Davis. Continue reading →
The many physical and psychological similarities between Maddow and Hayes have much to do with the provocative Tweet Ann Coulter wrote today in response to Chris Hayes’ reluctance to define our fallen troops as heroes. Continue reading →
As yet another Republican primary debate blows by the airwaves and as yet another round of anti-Romney rhetoric ushers forth from the usual cadre of bloggers and big-mouthed talk show hosts, us political peons out here in the hinterland can only take our heads in our hands in response to the self-destructive hubris of the conservative anti-Establishment. Continue reading →
The contemporary conservative landscape is indeed an interesting panorama. After being jilted by the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), GoProud seems to have found acceptance of another sort from within the conservative extended family of fractious fellow travellers. Continue reading →
Video of Ann Coulter at CPAC 2011 Continue reading →
The current agitation over Ann Coulter’s scheduled stint at the upcoming Left-whack extravaganza sponsored by GOProud, the national organization representing conservative gays and lesbians, offers a teachable moment for all of us concerted patriots intent on taking back America. Continue reading →