- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Hawkins: Gun-Free Military Installations Make U.S. Troops Sitting Ducks
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Staffer Fired for Alleged Antisemitic, Anti-Gay Remarks
- Nunes: ‘We're Definitely Going to Take Legal Action’ on Phone Record Exposure
- Exclusive--Ortiz: Democrats Ignore Constituents by Obsessing over Impeachment Instead of Passing Bipartisan Legislation like USMCA
- Rep. Mike Rogers: Nancy Pelosi Knows Impeachment Will Cost Dems Majority in 2020
Tag Archives: Ann B. Ross
“The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. It has sown violence and discord at the heart of the most intimate human relationships. It has aggravated the derogation of the father’s role in an increasingly fatherless society. It has portrayed the greatest of gifts–a child–as a competitor, an intrusion and an inconvenience. It has nominally accorded mothers unfettered dominion over the dependent lives of their physically dependent sons and daughters.” Mother Teresa Continue reading →