- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- National Guard Forced to Evacuate Capitol Grounds After Alleged Mask Complaint by Democrat Congressman
- Biden Family Violates Mask Mandate for Photo Op at Lincoln Memorial
- Exclusive — Republican Doug Collins Mulling Bid Against Democrat Raphael Warnock in Georgia
- Key Senate Republicans Reject Joe Biden's Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
- Joe Biden Stops Wall Construction, Ends Anti-Fraud Border Program
Tag Archives: Ann Althouse
Too many gays are attempting to have their cake and eat it too (excuse the pun), wanting to remain as odd outliers immersed in a gay counter-culture while simultaneously insisting on the granting of just one of the crowd credentials. Friday’s faltering Chick-fil-A exhibition made it clear that for some lesbians and gays, the urge to thumb their noses at the stodgy old grownups outweighs their supposed need for mainstream assimilation. Continue reading →
Anyone who has ever listened to National Public Radio can easily identify that smarmy medicated tone of pseudo erudition that the network is so well-known for. It simply exudes an annoying air of self-confident snobbery, smugly assuming to be the all-time arbiter of the sane, the sensible, and the obviously correct. Continue reading →