- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Fauci Defends NIH Funding Wuhan Lab: 'Only Regret' Is That It's Caused 'Such a Degree of Distraction'
- Fauci: 'No Evidence' for COVID Originating from Lab
- Fauci: 'I Still Say That We're Not Going to See' Central Vaccine Mandates, 'It's Still Not Going to Happen'
- CDC: Childhood Obesity Soared During Pandemic
- DeSantis Team: Florida's Revised Quarantine Rule Is 'Very Simple'
Tag Archives: Angela Merkel
The Greek fans were looking to kick the Germans into the play pitch in a fit of angry payback for the austerity strings attached to the great big bailouts given to them by their more disciplined and financially feasible neighbor to the north. But instead of feasting on the fruits of sweet revenge, these less than Spartan sport fanatics were forced once again to eat Germanic humble pie. Continue reading →
When it comes to vacationing in Greece, it seems that the average German tourist is looking elsewhere for his fun in the sun. Citizens living in the northern European country known for its hard work and thrift have decided that spending their well-earned Euros in the land of the layabouts is not the kind of relaxation investment they were looking for. Gee, I wonder why? Continue reading →