- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Whitewashed IG Report Still Exposes James Comey as a Dirty Cop
- Michael Bloomberg Flies into U.N. Climate Meeting in Spain to Lecture on 'Sustainability'
- Rand: We Should Put Hold on Flight Training Program, 'Saudi Arabia Needs to Pay a Penalty'
- Report: Democrats Drop 'Bribery,' Mueller Report from Articles of Impeachment
- Rob Smith: Racism or Sexism Didn't Doom Kamala's Campaign -- Inauthenticity Did
Tag Archives: Andrew Breitbart
Tributes are pouring forth from all corners of the alternative media world today in acknowledgment of the contributions of Andrew Breitbart to the conservative cause and to the political art of investigative journalism. Continue reading →
There has been a bit of a brouhaha within conservative circles over the inadvertent outing of one of Rick Perry’s presidential campaign strategists by none other than GOProud, the gay conservative political organization. The Perry campaign released a political ad several days ago knocking the repeal of DADT, and in responding to the content of the ad, GOProud apparently mentioned to the media that a particular Perry strategist was gay. Since this strategist was closeted with regard to his sexual orientation, GOProud had effectively outed him. Many conservatives were upset at what they saw as a despicable act by GOProud and that included the influential alternative media maven, Andrew Breitbart. Continue reading →
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) has informed GOProud that they will not be invited to serve as a co-sponsor for their upcoming 2012 event. And the formal exclusion of the only national organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians is causing a bit of a buzz within the right-of-center community. Andrew Breitbart, the conservative alternative media king, has declared that he will not attend CPAC 2012 in personal protest against the GoProud exclusion. And Roger Simon, CEO of Pajamas Media, has also joined the boycott battlecry. Continue reading →
When Sarah Palin this past week gave the nod to the inclusion of GOProud at the annual CPAC gathering in Washington, DC, you’d have thought that every gay advocacy group in America might have deigned to notice and acknowledge this very eyebrow-raising event. Continue reading →
GOProud, the organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians, announced today that Andrew Breitbart will be joining their Advisory Council. Continue reading →
There is a disturbing trend of violence against gay men and lesbians in the Netherlands, a trend that continues to be ignored by the Left-leaning bureaucrats who naively adhere to their multicultural mantras. Continue reading →