- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Ashley Judd Accuses Donald Trump of Having ‘Wet Dreams’ About His Daughter at Women’s March
- Women’s March on Washington: Live Updates
- FAKE NEWS on Day One: Spicer Scolds Press for TIME Reporter’s False Martin Luther King Bust Story
- Trump Restores Churchill Bust to Oval Office in First Day as President
- Trump Attends Multi-Faith Inaugural Prayer Service, Then Meets with CIA
Tag Archives: Andrew Breitbart
Tributes are pouring forth from all corners of the alternative media world today in acknowledgment of the contributions of Andrew Breitbart to the conservative cause and to the political art of investigative journalism. Continue reading →
There has been a bit of a brouhaha within conservative circles over the inadvertent outing of one of Rick Perry’s presidential campaign strategists by none other than GOProud, the gay conservative political organization. The Perry campaign released a political ad several days ago knocking the repeal of DADT, and in responding to the content of the ad, GOProud apparently mentioned to the media that a particular Perry strategist was gay. Since this strategist was closeted with regard to his sexual orientation, GOProud had effectively outed him. Many conservatives were upset at what they saw as a despicable act by GOProud and that included the influential alternative media maven, Andrew Breitbart. Continue reading →
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) has informed GOProud that they will not be invited to serve as a co-sponsor for their upcoming 2012 event. And the formal exclusion of the only national organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians is causing a bit of a buzz within the right-of-center community. Andrew Breitbart, the conservative alternative media king, has declared that he will not attend CPAC 2012 in personal protest against the GoProud exclusion. And Roger Simon, CEO of Pajamas Media, has also joined the boycott battlecry. Continue reading →
When Sarah Palin this past week gave the nod to the inclusion of GOProud at the annual CPAC gathering in Washington, DC, you’d have thought that every gay advocacy group in America might have deigned to notice and acknowledge this very eyebrow-raising event. Continue reading →
GOProud, the organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians, announced today that Andrew Breitbart will be joining their Advisory Council. Continue reading →
There is a disturbing trend of violence against gay men and lesbians in the Netherlands, a trend that continues to be ignored by the Left-leaning bureaucrats who naively adhere to their multicultural mantras. Continue reading →