- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NYC to Remove Statue of Thomas Jefferson, Author of Declaration of Independence, 3rd U.S. President
- 'Record High': Biden's Supply Chain Crisis Is Short 80,000 Truck Drivers
- Biden's Supply Chain Crisis Leaves Farmers Without Much-Needed Equipment
- Poll: Majority of Americans Say They Are 'Personally' Affected by Supply Chain Shortages
- Josh Hawley Introduces Bill to Curb Biden's Supply Chain Crisis: Make in America to Sell in America
Tag Archives: amnesty
Are you bewildered by the linguistic gymnastics of our political betters when it comes to that pesky problem of illegal immigration? Are you confused by the slippery slogans and canned clichés of the Republican Establishment when those Dinosaurs of Leftwing Lite heave forth on the theme of border security and citizenship for illegal aliens? Well gang, welcome to the RINO world of fabricated befuddlement and industrious misdirection. And who best to chart the manufactured maze of Establishment twists and turns than Mark Steyn of SteynOnline, that Conservative commentator extraordinaire. Continue reading →
To begin their tenure in 2015 by initiating a full-stop Beltway battle is, in my humble opinion, suicidal for the Republicans. And the Screaming Meemees of Talk Radio who are clamoring for an all out frontal attack against Obama and his policies are too egotistically stupid to grasp the strategic failure of such an approach. You don’t defeat the Obama hydra with a trumpet-blaring, drum-beating charge of the Light Brigade and expect to hold the high ground of public opinion. Instead, you kill the monster with a thousand cuts inflicted by the legislative pen of the oh so reasonable and oh so sensible Republican Senate. Continue reading →