- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden: No Legitimacy to Claims Hunter Profited off Family Name, 'Desperate Campaign to Smear Me and My Family'
- Joe Biden Claims 'No Basis' for Hunter Biden Accusations; Cites Romney, Clapper, Brennan
- WSJ Editorial Board: Joe Biden Must Answer Questions About Hunter Biden and China
- Exclusive — Bevan Cooney Moved from Prison Cell after Providing Email Account Exposing Hunter Biden
- FBI, DOJ Concur: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails NOT 'Russian Disinformation'
Tag Archives: American Airlines
I guess if you’re a Hollywood STAR you just don’t have to follow all those mundane rules and regulations that the rest of us peasants are expected to obey. Certainly, Mr. Alec Baldwin, actor and Huffington Post commentator, seems to think that he’s been graced with special honorific privileges even when he’s traveling as a passenger on a crowded airplane. Continue reading