- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- White House Official Sues Politico: 'Conspired with Schiff' to Leak False Info to 'Further Impeachment Inquisition'
- Donald Trump Will 'Strongly Consider' Testifying in Impeachment Probe
- Assistant House Speaker Lujan: 'We Hope' Trump Testifies Before Congress
- Dem Sen. Coons: Roger Stone Conviction 'Will Put Even More Pressure' on Gordon Sondland
- Nolte: 'Regular Diplomatic Channels' Make a Mockery of the Constitution
- Prince Andrew Says He Was ‘Too Honorable’ To Decline A Stay At Epstein’s House. The British Public Isn’t Buying It
- Trump Demands South Korea Pay 400% More For US Troops In The Region After North Korean Threats: Report
- North Korea Says Biden Should Be Beaten ‘With A Stick’ For Calling Kim Jong Un A ‘Murderous Dictator’
Tag Archives: America The Movie
They despise the country upon which they feed. They loath the principles upon which their nation was founded. They disparage and condemn their home and hearth for daring to adapt so damn successfully, discounting the momentous accomplishments of the Great American Experiment while loudly shrieking out its faults and failings. They hold but one race of people, and the advanced cultural infrastructure it has created, to an outrageous standard of perpetual perfection while denying the contextual authenticity of its evolutionary struggles. And of course, in their smug self-flagellating frenzy, they naively excuse the brutal acquisitiveness and crippling cultural inadequacies of every other race and tribe on the planet under the gullible guise that these decelerated losers in life’s never-ending modernity marathon must be in some way the innocent and child-like victims of Euro-American meanness. Continue reading →